Changes Are Coming Early 2020
Is Your Business Ready?
âTECHNOLOGY IS CONSISTENTLY CHANGINGâ â okay that is clichÃ© – we all know that
- Are you aware if these changes will affect you?
- If so, do you have an action plan in place?
- If you are not sure, have you considered an IT Audit to clarify your current IT environment and to find out if your business will be left exposed to risks?
- Do you want to know what your options are?
Yes there are a few questions many of you may not have answers to, so to help you out, during the month of February only, Compunets is offering a FREE Audit of your IT environment.
What is an IT Audit?
An IT audit identifies risks to the business within a number of key IT areas including; business continuity, security, and scalability for growth. In summary, the reasons for performing an IT audit are:
- To ensure that the physical and virtual servers are configured as per industry best practise; confirming reliability and security;
- To identify hardware bottlenecks that are impacting on business productivity;
- To obtain a listing of infrastructure hardware assets and ensure a valid warranty is in place;
- To validate the disaster & recovery process, and
- To identify security risks within the network
An IT Audit will have the following benefits:
- Ensure software compliance by knowing what you have and what you use;
- Reduce IT costs by allowing you to make informed future investment decisions on your IT assets;
- Align your IT with your business goals. Especially if you have plans for quick growth, expansion and acquisition, and
- Data Security Improvements by identifying risks and implementing strong process controls.
Compunets is available to help you so donât delay CALL NOW to book your FREE IT AUDIT on 08 8363 0371.
- Website Hosting
- Domain Name Registration
So if you need assistance with these we would be happy to help, in addition, we recently partnered with a local Adelaide based business to offer WordPress Website Design.